We look forward to Monday when ALL children return to school. The children have been missed and all the staff are looking forward to welcoming them back to school on Monday.
The school has continued to work hard to reduce the risks whilst the children are at school and is ready to welcome ALL children back on Monday– the full risk assessment is available on the website.
Here are the key facts
- School opens to ALL pupils on Monday
- Children will be in the class they were in Autumn term-[before Christmas]
- Children need to wear school uniform
- The gate times will last all term [see later in newsletter]
- Each class will be a ‘bubble’
- There will be staggered starts and ends to the day so that we reduce mixing [see later]
- There will be staggered break and lunchtimes
- We will not be selling tuck
- Remote learning will continue for children who are ill or isolating
- EY and KS1 will have lunch at 11:45– 12:45
- KS 2 will have lunch hour from 12:10—1:10– please provide a snack for breaktime
- All of the primary curriculum subjects will be taught
- There will be a simplified lunch menu
Monday– PIZZA Tuesday CHICKEN BURGER
Wednesday ROAST TURKEY Thursday JACKET Friday FISH FINGERS
If your child does not like the day’s choice please make sure that they are sent with a packed lunch.
- Next week is SCIENCE week– the whole school is joining in National Science Week with experiments, investigations and lots of practical learning
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support with the remote learning and engagement with the school. We will continue to support children and families as we transition back into full time school.
We encourage all families to talk with their children about returning and help them prepare for their school day and usual routines. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the school.
We look forward to continuing to work together as we welcome children back into school.
Thank you from The Woodlands Team