Teaching Assistant to support child with SEN
Grade 4 Term Time Only 26 hours per week
Salary Points 4-6 £19264-£20043 FTE
Actual Salary (£11695 - £12168)
Required September. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support an individual with an EHCP in Year 4. The contract is linked to a child with EHCP funding.
You will need
- To bring learning to life;
- A good sense of humour;
- To have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- An understanding of ASC
- To be able to communicate effectively with the child, parents, colleagues and outside agencies;
- To establish good working relationships with the class teacher, SENDCo and outside agencies;
- To have good organisational skills, keeping detailed records and updating assessments;
- To provide support for families and ensure partnership with home and school;
- To develop your own personal practice;
- NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent (desirable);
- To use initiative to work in a one-to-one or small group setting.
We can offer you
- A great team of hardworking colleagues
- Outstanding children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development within school and as part of the Academy Trust
- A well-resourced and safe working environment
Please see the attached for further information. Tours of the school and discussions with the Headteacher are welcomed- please contact the school office for more details-
Tel: 01827 429020
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values.
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
Please complete the attached application and equality form and respond in writing or by email to:
The Head Teacher (Mr J.Baker)
The Woodlands Community Primary School
Closing date: 15.7.22 8am
Shortlisting: 15.7.22 9am
Interviews: week commencing 18.7.22
Start date: 1st September 2022