October is the month of Harvest!
Spruce are presenting a Harvest assembly this half-term whilst the rest of the school are learning about Harvest and collecting donations for the food bank.
Items to donate:
- Tinned tomatoes/ pasta sauce
- Lentils, beans and pulses
- Tinned meat
- Tinned vegetables
- Tinned fruit
- UHT milk
- Fruit juice
Food banks also need other items too:
- Toiletries – deodorant, toilet paper, shower gel, shaving gel, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, tooth paste, hand wipes
- Household items – laundry liquid detergent, laundry powder, washing up liquid
- Baby supplies – nappies, baby wipes and baby food
- Face masks and hand sanitiser
We would really appreciate your support in giving to those people in need, especially during the month of Harvest, thank-you!